segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2015


                               Simple person, important help

Everybody knows when some artist, singer or actor make good actions. But the number of famous that help people can’t be compared with the number of anonymous that develops social works. Sometimes, anyone knows where they are. May be your neighbor or your friend. A big example is Mr. Antônio. He’s from São Paulo and had a very hard life. He is the eldest of five brothers and his family was very poor. His mom was a washerwoman and his dad died when he was just two years old. “I had to help my mom, my brothers… If I had not done it, today me and my brothers could be died. We had difficults, it’s true, but we are honest people. We overcame. Now, we have work, family, food, clothes”.  He begans to work when he was nine. His dream, when he was a kid, was receive a big gift in Christmas, but his mom didn’t have money. In Christmas of 1982, he asked her mom for an expensive toy. She saw him and said: “Dear, see the sky, the stars. Feel the wind in your face. We are poor, I know, but we have the most important thing: love. Sorry, I can’t buy this toy for you, but I can give you all my love and my care. Don’t be said if you haven’t toys and clothes like your friends, but say thank you because you have a family and when you be adult, help people that lives like us”. These words changed his life. Nowadays, he is a teacher of a public school in Ribeirão Preto and help students in the same situation that he passed. Every month, he gives food for them. And every Christmas, he gives toys and clothes. Actually, He’s trying to adopt these children, because their family haven’t conditions to take care of them. It’s a clear example that you don’t need to have fame to help who just needs your care and love. You just need to be comprehensive and have a “open heart”.


 source: istoé magazine

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário